Monday, September 8, 2008

Thanks Be to God!!

I just want to Praise God for what he is teaching us on sundays about Humility and pride. God had point out pride in my life when i didnt know, Like "I am the best in what I do" stuff like that. But I just thank God for Pastor that sunday for sharing that to everyone. Im in daily need of the Spirit of God. Daily need of the Humility and Love of God. I use to think i was a big shot, now before the master I am nothing. Thank God for Christ, for what he has done in others and in me. Thank God that daily his Spirit is moving on the ones who draw near ( and the ones don't) I love my God, I love my Savior, I love all 3 in one... God is Great and Greatly to be Praise!!
Theres something that i would like to share.

Check this out:
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=16813&commentView=itemComments

No comments: